- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
As you browse http://www.techtrainingacademy.com and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)
Email and Telephone Communications
As part of your Learning Membership, you may occasionally receive email messages and other communications such as marketing messages and or administrative communications relating to your Account (e.g., for purposes of Account recovery or password reset). These communications are considered part of your Learning Membership, which you may not be able to opt-out from receiving. You can opt-out of many communications from Tech Training LLC, such as new Connection emails; please see your Account Settings page or email email@example.com with the subject line of “UNSUBSCRIBE” to be removed from the email listing. Note that we will never email you to ask for your password or other Account information.
This policy describes how we may collect and use information provided to us while visiting this website. Because this policy may be revised from time to time, we suggest that you check here periodically for policy updates. “We,” “us,” “our” and “TTA” refers collectively to Tech Training Academy, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT Personal Information “Personal information” includes any information identifiable in nature, and may include: your name, your address, your e-mail and your employment related information. You may provide us with Personal Information through various methods, including (without limitation):
Registration Forms – If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of this website or to receive information about TTA, you may be required to fill out a registration form. This form requires that you provide certain Personal Information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, areas of interest, product usage, and/or a unique individual password.
- Transactions and Activity – If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we may collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the website. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction types, content that you view, download or submit as well as the nature and quantity of your transactions and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact.
- Email and other communications – You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
- Employment Related Information – We may retain Personal Information you submit. We may use this information for purposes related to your employment with us.
We may use Personal Information for various purposes, including (without limitation):
- helping to establish and verify the identity of website users;
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts;
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- Enforcing the terms and conditions of this website or other company policies and procedures;
- providing services and support to website users;
- improving the website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- providing users with updates, notices and offers, and other information about TTA;
- responding to your question’s inquiries, comments and instructions;
- maintaining the security and integrity of our systems.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect data about the type of browser you are using, your domain name (the name of your internet service provider, or your company name), the time and length of your visit, the pages you view and the order in which you view them, and the site you last visited before coming to this website. We may also employ the use of “cookie” technology. A “cookie” is a small file that we may place on your hard drive to identify you when you visit our website. We use this technology to provide you a more customized browsing experience, and to determine your eligibility to use certain products or services. You may set your browser to refuse the “cookie,” but there may be pages on our site you will not be able to access if you do. We may also collect aggregated data, which is data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined. We may use aggregated data at our discretion.
Use of Personal Information and Other Information
We may engage other companies to perform a variety of functions (collectively, “Related Companies”). Related Companies may use your information only to the extent necessary for these companies to fulfill their functions, and for no other purpose. We will not make your information available to any unrelated business or activity for any reason. We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or other legal request, to protect the integrity of the website, to fulfill your requests or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or any other investigation related to public safety. In order to provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of this website.
This website is directed toward and designed for use only by persons aged 13 or older. TTA does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that we obtained personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is (or who we know to be) under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our systems.
This website employs commercial firewall technology that uses Secure Socket Layer protection and 128-bit encryption to maintain the security of your information. We may assign you a login identification name and password to access our services. We will not disclose such identifying information to any individual without your authorization.