The SAP Financials solution is a comprehensive financial management solution engineered for the most complex, multinational companies across a broad range of industries. As the leading enterprise software solution, SAP Financials enables companies to thrive in a business environment characterized by intensified competition, uncertain market conditions, and increased regulatory oversight.
The entire training includes real-world projects and case studies that are highly valuable. Upon the completion of the training, you will have quizzes that will help you prepare for the SAP certification exam and score top marks.
- Explain the terminology used by SAP S/4 HANA FINANCE
- Learn the basics of the SAP S/4 HANA FINANCE system with hands-on exercises
- Learn how to navigate SAP S/4 HANA Finance
- Overview of the SAP S/4 HANA Finance Business process and able to perform as End User
- Ready to take the SAP FI Certification Exam
- Able to configure and Implement an SAP S/4 FINANCE System.
- Able to further enhance and develop an existing SAP FINANCE System.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
- Financial Closing > 12%:
- General Ledger Accounting > 12%:
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable > 12%:
- Asset Accounting > 12%:
- Organizational Assignments and Process Integration > 12%:
- Overview and Deployment of SAP S/4HANA <8%