SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement certification training course is designed by industry experts to ensure that you gain fundamental knowledge in the SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement domain. You will get expertise in planning and implementation phases of Sourcing and Procurement projects.
You will get an in-depth training on Master Data, new functionality changes in SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management, SAP ERP Procurement Processes, S/4HANA Essentials, Inventory Management, Purchasing Optimization, and Logistic Process.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
- Inventory Management 8% – 12%:
- Process goods receipts, goods issues, transfer postings, and special inventory processes.
- Differentiate the types of physical inventory.
- Valuation and Account Determination 8% – 12%:
- Understand and configure account determination and valuation.
- Configuration of Purchasing 8% – 12%:
- Configure settings in purchasing, e.g. document types, account assignment categories, output processing, condition records and message types
- Configuration of Master Data and Enterprise Structure 8% – 12%:
- Customize business partner settings, organizational units, and material master records.
- Invoice Verification 8% – 12%:
- Perform different types of invoice verification, manage variances and blocks, enter subsequent debits/credits, enter delivery costs, handle credit memos and reversals, and apply GR/IR account maintenance functions.
- Sources of Supply 8% – 12%:
- Articulate important elements of price determination and maintain purchasing info records, central contracts, scheduling agreements, price changes.
- Document Release Procedure <8%
- Manage blocked purchasing documents, create and configure release procedures, convert released purchase requisitions into purchase orders.
- Purchasing Optimization <8%
- Assign and process purchase requisitions and monitor order confirmations and deliveries.
- Source Determination <8%
- Maintain source lists, apply quota arrangements, define priorities, block sources of supply, and use catalogs.
- Procurement Analytics <8%
- Apply embedded analytics capabilities to analyze procurement KPIs.
- Consumption-Based Planning <8%
- Perform a planning run and different types of forecasting for the material requirements planning.
- Enterprise Structure and Master Data <8%
- Determine organizational levels and master data for procurement processes.
- Specific Procurement Processes <8%
- Describe and execute specific processes, e.g. invoicing plan, blanket purchase order or describe a subcontracting.
- Basic Procurement Processes (including Self Service Procurement) <8%
- Describe and execute basic processes, e.g. create a purchase order, post a goods receipt, execute an invoice verification.
- SAP S/4 HANA User Experience <8%
- Identify key capabilities of SAP Fiori UX and use the SAP Fiori Launchpad to navigate.