Python is an object-oriented programming language that is available as open source software. Python is popular for web development, big data, science, and scripting. Known for its easily readable syntax, uncluttered visual layout and extensibility to other programming languages, Python can be used to develop for a variety of uses including the Web, GUI and light applications that need a programmable interface. With the growing interest in Python, the need for professionals skilled in this language will also rise.
This course series will teach students about installing and configuring Python, syntax, importing, statements, types, strings, booleans, files, lists, tuples, comprehensions, functions, and classes. You should have Windows PC or Apple Mac with OSX.
- Course 01 – Install and Configure
- Course 02 – Syntax, Import, Other Topics
- Course 03 – Statements
- Course 04 – Types
- Course 05 – Strings, Booleans and Files
- Course 06 – Lists, Tuples, Comprehensions
- Course 07 – Functions
- Course 08 – Classes
- Basic computer navigation skills
- New developers or developers who wish to transition to the Python platform
- Computer professionals looking to get a quick handle on python
- Programmers switching languages to Python
- Beginners who have never programmed before
- High School Students interested in learning programming
Available CEUs for Course Series Completion: 10
Students can earn up to 10 CEUs for fully completing this course series. This information will be displayed on the certificate of completion.