This course will introduce students to Microsoft PowerPoint 2016, as well as teach them how to develop a PowerPoint presentation, perform advanced text editing operations, add graphical elements to a presentation, modify objects in a presentation, add tables to a presentation, add charts to a presentation, and prepare to deliver a presentation. You will gain first-hand experience on how to design great-looking PowerPoint slides!
- Course 01 – Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Course 02 – Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Course 03 – Performing Advanced Text Editing Operations
- Course 04 – Adding Graphical Elements to Your Presentation
- Course 05 – Modifying Objects in Your Presentation
- Course 06 – Adding Tables to Your Presentation
- Course 07 – Adding Charts to Your Presentation
- Course 08 – Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation
- Anyone who struggles to create professional PowerPoint presentations
- People who want to advance professionally
In high-growth industries, entry-level employees who hold a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification can earn up to $16,000 more, annually, than their peers. Five times as many high-growth/high-salary positions require experience with Office than all non- Microsoft software skills combined. Twenty-nine percent of tomorrow’s high-growth/high-wage positions require Office or Office- related skills.
Certification Exam Details
This training will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification. To learn more, please go to Click here for certification details.
Available CEUs for Course Series Completion: 7
Students can earn up to 7 CEUs for fully completing this course series. This information will be displayed on the certificate of completion.