This course will teach students how to modify the PowerPoint environment, customize design templates, add SmartArt and math equations to a presentation, work with media and animations, collaborate on a presentation, customize a slide show, and secure and distribute a presentation.
- Course 01 – Modifying the PowerPoint Environment
- Course 02 – Customizing Design Templates
- Course 03 – Adding SmartArt and Math Equations to a Presentation
- Course 04 – Working with Media and Animations
- Course 05 – Collaborating on a Presentation
- Course 06 – Customizing a Slide Show
- Course 07 – Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Anyone who struggles to create professional eye-catching PowerPoint presentations
- People who want to advance professionally
- People who want to save time working in PowerPoint and be more efficient.
In high-growth industries, entry-level employees who hold a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification can earn up to $16,000 more, annually, than their peers. Five times as many high-growth/high-salary positions require experience with Office than all non- Microsoft software skills combined. Twenty-nine percent of tomorrow’s high-growth/high-wage positions require Office or Office- related skills.
Certification Exam Details
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 certification exams are performance-based for improved testing of a candidate’s knowledge, skills, and abilities using the MOS 2016 programs. To maintain integrity, exam content is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. This training will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification. Microsoft Office Specialist exams are administered by Certiport. To learn more, please go to Click here for certification details.
Available CEUs for Course Series Completion: 5
Students can earn up to 5 CEUs for fully completing this course series. This information will be displayed on the certificate of completion.