This training series covers the basic functions and features of Outlook 2016. Students will learn about formatting messages, working with attachments and illustrations, customizing message options, organizing messages, managing your contacts, working with the calendar, and working with tasks and notes.
Microsoft Outlook helps users and businesses manage and prioritize communications, organize workloads and coordinate schedules. Outlook also integrates well with many popular business environments, devices and applications including Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange, LinkedIn and Salesforce
- Course 01 – Getting Started With Outlook 2016
- Course 02 – Formatting Messages
- Course 03 – Working with Attachments and Illustrations
- Course 04 – Customizing Message Options
- Course 05 – Organizing Messages
- Course 06 – Managing Your Contacts
- Course 07 – Working with the Calendar
- Course 08 – Working with Tasks and Notes
Certification Exam Details
This training will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification. To learn more, please go to Click here for certification details.
Available CEUs for Course Series Completion: 6
Students can earn up to 6 CEUs for fully completing this course series. This information will be displayed on the certificate of completion.