This training series covers the advanced functions and features of Outlook 2016. Students will learn about modifying messages and setting global options, organizing, searching, and managing messages, managing your mailbox, automating message management, working with calendar settings, managing contacts, managing activities using tasks, sharing workspaces with others, and managing Outlook data files.
Microsoft Outlook helps users and businesses manage and prioritize communications, organize workloads and coordinate schedules. Outlook also integrates well with many popular business environments, devices and applications including Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange, LinkedIn and Salesforce
- Course 01 – Modifying Messages and Setting Global Options
- Course 02 – Organizing, Searching, and Managing Messages
- Course 03 – Managing Your Mailbox
- Course 04 – Automating Message Management
- Course 05 – Working with Calendar Settings
- Course 06 – Managing Contacts
- Course 07 – Managing Activities Using Tasks
- Course 08 – Sharing Workspaces with Others
- Course 09 – Managing Outlook Data Files
Certification Exam Details
This training will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification. To learn more, please go to Click here for certification details.
Available CEUs for Course Series Completion: 5
Students can earn up to 5 CEUs for fully completing this course series. This information will be displayed on the certificate of completion.