In most organizations, large or small, email is the preferred form of communicating information amongst employees. As email grows in popularity and use, most organizations have found the need to implement a corporate mail management system such as Microsoft® Office Outlook® to handle the emails and meeting invitations sent among employees.
This training series covers the basic functions and features of Outlook 2013. Students will learn about composing messages, reading and responding to messages, and managing your messages, calendar and contacts. They will also learn how to work with tasks and notes and how to customize the Outlook environment.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 helps you achieve more by simplifying email and contact management challenges. Used in many businesses, Microsoft Outlook helps users and businesses manage and prioritize communications, organize workloads and coordinate schedules.
- Course 01 – Getting Started With Outlook 2013
- Course 02 – Composing Messages
- Course 03 – Reading and Responding to Messages
- Course 04 – Managing Your Messages
- Course 05 – Managing Your Calendar
- Course 06 – Managing Your Contacts
- Course 07 – Working With Tasks and Notes
- Course 08 – Customizing the Outlook Environment
Users new to Outlook 2013 and those upgrading from previous software versions. This course is also intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft® Windows® and want or need to know how to use Outlook as an email client to manage their email communications, calendar events, contact information, and other communication tasks.