In most organizations, large or small, email is the preferred form of communicating information amongst employees. As email grows in popularity and use, most organizations have found the need to implement a corporate mail management system such as Microsoft® Office Outlook® to handle the emails and meeting invitations sent among employees.
This training series covers the advanced functions and features of Outlook 2013. Students will learn about configuring advanced message options and advanced message, calendar and contact management. They will also learn how to manage activities by using tasks and journal entries, share workspaces with others and manage outlook data files
Microsoft Outlook 2013 helps you achieve more by simplifying email and contact management challenges. Used in many businesses, Microsoft Outlook helps users and businesses manage and prioritize communications, organize workloads and coordinate schedules.
- Course 01 – Configure Advanced Message Options
- Course 02 – Advanced Message Management
- Course 03 – Advanced Calendar Management
- Course 04 – Advanced Contact Management
- Course 05 – Managing Activities by Using Tasks and Journal Entries
- Course 06 – Sharing Workspaces with Others
- Course 07 – Managing Outlook Data File
Users new to Outlook 2013 and those upgrading from previous software versions. This course is also intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft® Windows® and want or need to know how to use Outlook as an email client to manage their email communications, calendar events, contact information, and other communication tasks.