This training series covers the basic functions and features of Access 2013. Students will learn about working with table data, querying a database and creating advanced queries.
This course is appropriate for Users who are brand new to Microsoft Access or database technology, Users with a basic understanding of Microsoft Access, and for those who have been using Access for their entire career wanting to improve their data management skills.
- Course 01 – Getting Started with Access
- Course 02 – Working with Table Data
- Course 03 – Querying a Database
- Course 04 – Creating Advanced Queries
- Course 05 – Generating Reports
- Course 06 – Customizing the Access Environment
- Anyone new to Microsoft Access
- Users new to Microsoft Access 2013 and those upgrading from previous software versions
- Anyone new to the data management role
- Anyone who wants to learn data management and Microsoft Access.
In high-growth industries, entry-level employees who hold a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification can earn up to $16,000 more, annually, than their peers. Five times as many high-growth/high-salary positions require experience with Office than all non- Microsoft software skills combined. Twenty-nine percent of tomorrow’s high-growth/high-wage positions require Office or Office- related skills.