This training series covers the advanced functions and features of Access 2013. Students will learn about implementing advanced form design, using data validation and using macros to improve user interface design. They will also learn how to use advanced database management, distribute and secure a database and manage switchboards. Students completing this series will learn all the functions needed to become proficient as a data rockstar, and have the tools to potentially boost their team’s efficiency.
This course is appropriate for both those brand new to Microsoft Access or database technology, and for those who have been using Access for their entire career wanting to improve their data management skills.
- Course 01 – Implementing Advanced Form Design
- Course 02 – Using Data Validation
- Course 03 – Using Macros to Improve User Interface Design
- Course 04 – Using Advanced Database Management
- Course 05 – Distributing and Securing a Database
- Course 06 – Managing Switchboards
- Anyone new to Microsoft Access
- Users new to Microsoft Access 2013 and those upgrading from previous software versions
- Anyone new to the data management role
- Anyone who wants to learn data management and Microsoft Access.
In high-growth industries, entry-level employees who hold a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification can earn up to $16,000 more, annually, than their peers. Five times as many high-growth/high-salary positions require experience with Office than all non- Microsoft software skills combined. Twenty-nine percent of tomorrow’s high-growth/high-wage positions require Office or Office- related skills.