The Microsoft Office Lync 2013 course provides the students with an overview of the interface and features of Microsoft Lync 2013. This series provides students with the knowledge and skills to setup Lync 2013, use Presence, IM and Contacts, make audio and video calls, and schedule, join and conduct Lync meetings.
The Microsoft Office Lync 2013 Essentials Series is the basic course for end-users of Microsoft Lync 2013 to learn and understand the usage and functionalities of Microsoft Office Lync 2013. Lync is a communication application by Microsoft which can be used for both internal and external communications by an organization. Microsoft Office Lync 2013 offers telephony, instant messaging and presence, all built-in a single application that can be run on desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
- Course 01 – Setup Lync 2013
- Course 02 – Presence, IM and Contacts
- Course 03 – Make Audio and Video Calls
- Course 04 – Schedule, Join and Conduct Lync Meetings
- The course is intended for the end users of Microsoft Office Lync 2013.
- The target audience also includes the professionals transitioning from older versions of Lync or Microsoft Office Communicator.
Available CEUs for Course Series Completion: 4
Students can earn up to 4 CEUs for fully completing this course series. This information will be displayed on the certificate of completion.