In today’s work environment, proficiency with spreadsheets is a must. As the most commonly used spreadsheet software, Microsoft (MS) Excel skills are critical to almost any individual contributor or managerial job. In this course, you will work with Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013 and learn how to enter data in the most efficient way. MS Excel certification is a smart investment in building expertise in finance or business.
This series covers the intermediate functions and features of Excel 2013. Students will learn about creating formulas, inserting graphics and enhancing workbooks. They will also learn how to organize worksheet data with tables and charts and how to analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers and PivotCharts.
- Course 01 – Creating Advanced Formulas
- Course 02 – Analyzing Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Course 03 – Organizing Worksheet Data with Tables
- Course 04 – Visualizing Data with Charts
- Course 05 – Analyzing Data with PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Course 06 – Inserting Graphics
- Course 07 – Enhancing Workbooks
If your looking to take your Excel skills from beginner to intermediate level and beyond, then this course is for you. This course is also intended for students interested in pursuing Microsoft Office Specialist certification in Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013.