This hands on program leads to a Certificate in ITIL Service Lifecycle Management – Service Transition. Upon successful completion of the education and examination, Learners can expect to gain competencies in the following IT Service Transition areas including:
- Introduction to Service Transition
- Service Transition Principles
- Service Transition Processes
- Service Transition related activities
- Organization and technology for Service Transition
- Understanding Implementation approaches
- Service Transition roles, Challenges, Critical success factors and risks. Exam voucher is included with this course.
Chapter 01 – Course Introduction
Chapter 02 – Service Transition
Chapter 03 – Service Transition Processes
Chapter 04 – Common Service Transition Activities
Chapter 05 – Structure, Technology & Implementation
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Two to four years of relevant work experience
- This program is for IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an IT environment requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities associated with the Service Transition
domain of the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices.
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT.