This hands-on course leads to a Certificate in ITIL Service Lifecycle Management – Service Strategy. Upon successful completion, Learners can expect to gain competencies in the leading discussions on Service Strategy, defining services and market spaces, conducting strategic analysis, applying Financial Management, managing demand, driving strategy through the Service Lifecycle, and understanding Critical success factors and risks.
The main focus is the Lifecycle itself, the use of process and practice
elements used within it, and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices in an organization. Exam voucher is included with this course.
Chapter 01 – Course Introduction
Chapter 02 – Service Strategy
Chapter 03 – Services & Strategy
Chapter 04 – Service Strategy Processes
Chapter 05 – Organizing & Sourcing
Chapter 06 – Implementation
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Two to four years of relevant work experience
- CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, and team leaders.
- Service designers, IT architects, planners, consultants, and security managers.
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices.
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT.