This hands on program leads to a Certificate in ITIL Service Lifecycle Management – Service Operation. Upon successful completion of the education and examination, Learners can expect to gain competencies in the following IT Service Operation areas:
- Introduction to Service Operation
- Service Operations Principals
- Service Operation Processes
- Common Service Operation Activities
- Organizing Service Operation: Functions
- Technology Considerations and Implementation Considerations. Exam voucher is included with this course.
Chapter 01 – Course Introduction
Chapter 02 – IT Service Lifecycle Service Operation
Chapter 03 – Service Operation Processes
Chapter 04 – Common Service Operation Activities
Chapter 05 – Service Operation Functions
Chapter 06 – Technical Considerations
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Two to four years of relevant work experience
- This program is for IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an IT environment requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities associated with the Service Operation domain of the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices.
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT.