This program leads to a Certificate in ITIL Service Capability Management – Release, Control & Validation. The Service Capability series is focused on role based clusters in a modular set, each with a certification. Each cluster contains groupings of processes and roles from within ITIL IT Service Management, intended to offer candidates a balanced knowledge of ITIL practices which have direct interaction and dependencies in their daily use. Exam voucher is included with this course.
The Release, Control and Validation subject areas are:
- Change Management
- Service Release and Deployment Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Knowledge Management
- Request Fulfillment and Service Evaluation
Chapter 01 – Course Introduction
Chapter 02 – Release, Control & Validation
Chapter 03 – RCV Processes
Chapter 04 – Organizing & Technology
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Two to four years of relevant work experience
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices.
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT.