ITIL Practitioner is the next step for professionals who have obtained the ITIL Foundation qualification and have already learned the basics of IT Service Management. The ITIL® Practitioner certification offers practical guidance on how to adopt and adapt the ITIL framework to support your business’ objectives. Exam voucher is included with this course.
- Course Introduction
- Chapter 01 – Introduction to ITIL Practitioner
- Chapter 02 – ITSM & Continual Improvement
- Chapter 03 – Principles & Themes
- Chapter 04 – Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Chapter 05 – Effective Communication to enable Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- Chapter 06 – Use Metrics & Measurement
- Chapter 07 – CSI Approach
- Chapter 08 – Integrating CSI with ITIL & Beyond
- ITIL foundation is a mandatory prerequisite for this course.
- Those engaged in IT development, IT operations, and IT service management.
- Individuals wishing to have detailed understanding of the principles of service improvement.
- Process owners, process managers, SMO leader, ITSM Program Manager
- CSI Manager
- ITSM project teams
- ITSM Architects
- Business Process Improvement teams
- Anyone entering into or who has completed an ITIL intermediate course and wants to more effectively apply what they have learned
- Individuals and teams seeking practical guidance on how to adopt and adapt the ITIL framework in support of business objectives
- Individuals and teams who want to better understand how to use the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Approach to structure any improvement initiatives