This training series covers the concepts of ITIL® Orientation. Students will learn about the ITIL®’s lifecycle approach to IT service management. ITIL® Orientation is relevant to any IT and business professional involved in the management of services, including managers and practitioners, IT architects, process and service owners and business relationship managers. You will acquire valuable insights from instructors who have actually managed IT operations and ITSM programs.
This training course is an effective way to introduce an Executive management team to the concepts, relationships and benefits of an IT Service Management program using well accepted IT frameworks, methods and standards. There is no certification exam associated with this training.
ITIL’s Lifecycle Approach to IT Service Management
- Lesson: Introduction to IT Service Management – The Continual Improvement of IT Services
- Lesson: Introduction to ITIL – Guidance for the Planning, Design, Transition, Operation and Continual Improvement of IT Services
- Lesson: Service Strategy – Service Value Planned
- Lesson: Service Design – Service Value Modeled
- Lesson: Service Transition – Service Value Implemented
- Lesson: Service Operation – Service Value Delivered & Supported
- Lesson: Continual Service Improvement – Sustaining Service Value
- Lesson: ITIL Orientation Summary
- Course Review
This course was developed to introduce IT specialists and executives not actively involved in IT service management to the advantages of it. They will learn how it enhances productivity and an organization’s value.
- IT Service Managers
- Senior IT and business executives
- IT management, staff, consultants, project managers, business liaisons
- Anyone interested in learning about IT Service Management