This hands-on course leads to a Certificate in ITIL Service Management – Managing Across the Lifecycle. This certification completes the Lifecycle and Capability streams by focusing on the ancillary knowledge required to implement and manage the necessary skills associated with the use
of the Lifecycle practices. The Managing Across the Lifecycle subject areas include Introduction to IT Service Management Business & Managerial Issues, Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management, Management of Strategic Change, Risk Management, Managerial
Functions, Understanding Organizational Challenges, Lifecycle Project Assessment, and Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance. Exam voucher is included with this course.
- Chapter 01 – Course Introduction
- Chapter 02 – Introduction to Managing Across the Lifecycle
- Chapter 03 – Stakeholder Management & Communication
- Chapter 04 – Process Integration
- Chapter 05 – Managing Services Across the Lifecycle
- Chapter 06 – Governance
- Chapter 07 – Measurement
- Chapter 08 – Implement & Improving
- Students must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
- Two to four years of relevant work experience.
- Must have 17 credits from the other ITIL qualifications, including intermediate, capability, and some earlier qualifications.
- The Managing Across the Lifecycle program will be of interest to candidates who wish to complete the Lifecycle and Capability streams that will enable them to obtain an ITIL Expert certification in IT
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices.
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT.