ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world, helping individuals and organizations realize business change, transformation and growth through the proper use of IT. This ITIL foundation course provides you with a firm understanding of the ITIL 4 framework, core concepts and terminologies of ITIL service lifecycle. By the end of this ITIL certification, you will understand how ITIL evolved to adopt modern technologies and operational processes as well as the necessary concepts in a service management framework.
ITIL 4 Foundation is considered the most widely acknowledged entry-level ITIL certification available for IT professionals. This newest training for the ITIL framework is designed to introduce learners to the management of modern IT-enabled services, including key concepts and common language used in the ITIL services lifecycle.
This course will cover digital transformation, key concepts, service value, and the Service Value Chain & Practices. Exam voucher is included with this course.
- Chapter 01 – Course Introduction
- Chapter 02 – Digital Transformation
- Chapter 03 – Key Concepts
- Chapter 04 – Service Value
- Chapter 05 – Service Value Chain & Practices
- Chapter 06 – Course Summary
- Familiarity with IT terminology and IT-related work experience are recommended.
- Some level of work experience in IT service support or IT service delivery is also recommended.
- Anyone seeking ITIL Foundation certification
- Anyone interested in aligning IT with business, controlling or reducing IT costs, improving IT service quality, and balancing IT resources in the most effective manner.
- IT professionals, IT project managers, IT managers, IT project or team members, coordinators, network operators, and Business Process Analysts
- IT architects, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers and staff, planners, managed service providers, outsourcers, application developers, and other IT-related positions.