This one-day training will cover not only an overview of IoT and Blockchain, but how Blockchain holds the potential to securely unlock business and operational value of IoT to support common tasks, such as sensing, processing, storing information, and communicating. There are no prerequisites for this course.
In the Internet of Things (IoT) and Blockchain training you will learn more about two of the most exciting paradigms in emerging technology.
- What is IoT?
- Internet of Things Overview
- IoT History
- How does IoT work?
- Components of an IoT device
- Current IoT Landscape
- Growth areas:
- Privacy concerns
- IoT Design Standards
- Zigbee networking protocol
- Thread Group
- AllSeen Alliance/AllJoyn
- Open Interconnect Consortium/IoTivity
- Industrial Internet Consortium
- ITU-T SG20
- IEEE P2413
- Apple HomeKit
- IoT Design Questions
- Questions to help you design an IoT solution
- IoT Architecture
- Stage 1 – Data Generation (Sensors / Actuators)
- Stage 2 – Data Acquisition Systems
- Stage 3 – Edge Processing
- Stage 4 – Long-Term Data Storage / Blockchain
- What is Blockchain?
- History of Blockchain
- How does Blockchain work?
- Benefits of Blockchain
- Blockchain vs. conventional technology
- IoT / Blockchain
- Benefits of adding Blockchain to IoT
- Trust Building
- Cost Reduction
- Accelerate Data Exchanges
- Scaled Security for IoT
- Use Cases
With this class you will receive:
- Expert Instructor through class
- Digital Course Material
- Class is recorded (WebEx classes only) and you have one year of access
About The Blockchain Training Alliance
Blockchain Training Alliance has a strategic global network of education and certification partners that reach virtually every continent. Accredited partners like Tech Training Academy excel in Blockchain and provide students local access to expert training content and exams.