Continuing Education Units (CEU's) are required by some certifying organizations to measure your current and continuing learning. Organizations may require you to meet a given number of education units in a specific period of time in order for your certification to be considered valid.
By completing a TechTrainingAcademy.com course series, you will be rewarded with a certificate of completion. This certificate will show how many CEU's that particular course series was worth. Students may provide this certificate to their certifying organization to provide proof of participation and completion of a Tech Training Academy.com training course series.
Please Note: The acceptance of CEU credits through completion of a Tech Training Academy training course series is solely the decision of the certifying organization. Please reach out to your certifying organization for further details and confirmation of acceptance of Tech Training Academy CEUs.
Our Online On Demand Training Courses give YOU the ability to train wherever, whenever you want! Our courses include the following training features:
- Expert Lectures
- Learn on-demand from top instructors who are industry subject matter experts. Our highly certified expert instructors possess a superior understanding of the subject matter in their fields and have the ability to convey this knowledge in an effective, engaging, and professional manner to a wide audience.
- Certificates of Completion
- Upon completion of a series of courses you can earn a certificate of completion. Certificates of Completion will display your full name, course completed, as well as the date of completion. Students have the ability to print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
- Keynote Visuals
- Many of the in-depth theories and processes discussed in our courses can be learned most efficiently through the detailed Keynote slides presented. These visuals are accompanied by an instructor voice-over to provide our students with a clear, efficient, and complete presentation of concepts.
- The immersive demonstrations in our training are a way for the instructor to present how to perform a task on-screen in front of the student. This feature gives the student the power to see tasks performed by a professional in the intended environment as many times as they would like, without purchasing expensive software.
- Review Quizzes
- Once a course is completed, test your knowledge by taking our course review quiz! Students have the ability to retake any review quizzes as many times as they wish to ensure they understand the material or to improve upon their scores.
- Final Exams
- Upon full completion of a training series, students can take a Series Final Exam, these exams are designed to test the students knowledge on all material trained within a series of courses. Students have the ability to retake any final exam as many times as they wish to ensure they understand the material or to improve upon their score.
- Mobile Access
- With our universal course player, you can learn from your computer, tablet as well as mobile devices. Keep up with your training on the go!
- Each course comes with a printable workbook that makes it easy to take notes as you learn. They also include a review quiz answer key, complete with answer explanations.