- People who have heard of Ethereum, but do not know how to start
- People who already have some experience with programming in general, but no solidity experience
- People who want to know how this technology works
- People who wrote simple solidity code but want to dive deeper into the subject
This course provides detailed overviews of Ethereum, smart contracts, and the development language, Solidity. The student will be exposed to Ethereum’s adaptable feature set which allows the developer to design decentralized applications for countless applications.
This class is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace. You will be provided one year of access to the class and all supporting course material. This course also prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Developer Ethereum (CBDE) exam. The exam voucher is included with class (a $300 value); exams are delivered globally at Pearson VUE.
- Absolutely necessary: A computer (Windows / Linux / Mac)
- Advantageous: basic knowledge in C ++ / Java, data types
- Advantageous: basic knowledge with git repositories
- Advantageous: basic knowledge of solidity