The CompTIA Security+ [SY0-501] course will teach students about identifying security fundamentals and threats, analyzing risk, conducting security assessments, implementing network, operational , host, and software security, managing identity and access, implementing cryptography, addressing security issues, and ensuring business continuity.
Successful completion of Security plus training and subsequently getting certified by CompTIA will help you gain skills required by employers all over the world to manage and maintain security of their information systems.
What You Get
- Free BONUS PRACTICE LABS! This course series comes with a bonus hands on practice-lab.
- Free CompTIA Security+ Study Guide, Seventh Edition – ideal companion for thorough exam preparation. This study guide is approved and endorsed by CompTIA, and has been fully updated to align with the latest version of the exam.
- You will master essential security technologies, tools, and tasks
- You will understand how Security+ concepts are applied in the real world
- You will study on the go with electronic flashcards and more!
- You will test your knowledge along the way with hundreds of practice questions
- Additional printable workbooks
- Software video demonstrations
- More self-assessment module review quizzes
****For Shipping outside the USA, shipping times for the study guide are delayed due to COVID-19
- Lesson 01 – Identifying Security Fundamentals
- Lesson 02 – Analyzing Risk
- Lesson 03 – Identifying Security Threats
- Lesson 04 – Conducting Security Assessments
- Lesson 05 – Implementing Host and Software Security
- Lesson 06 – Implementing Network Security
- Lesson 07 – Managing Identity and Access
- Lesson 08 – Implementing Cryptography
- Lesson 09 – Implementing Operational Security
- Lesson 10 – Addressing Security Issues
- Lesson 11 – Ensuring Business Continuity
- No formal prerequisites for this course are required. However, it is recommended that CompTIA Security+ candidates have at least two years of technical networking experience, with an emphasis on security. The CompTIA Network+ certification is also recommended.
- This certification course is intended for anyone that is preparing for an IT Security position or looking to improve their security skills and become CompTIA Security+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better security tech on the job.
- Network Administrators
- Security Engineers
- Support Analysts
- Security Administrator
- Security Consultant
- IT Managers