This CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) certification course:
- Introduces learners to networking, including network standards, network communications, working with TCP/IP, network devices, wide area networks, remote access, network security, building highly available and scalable networks, and maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Provides you training in managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, installing and configuring a network infrastructure.
This course prepares you for Exam N10-007 and includes free tools to help you prepare for your certification exam.
What You Get
- Free BONUS PRACTICE LABS! This course series comes with a bonus hands on practice-lab.
- Free copy of CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Seventh Edition (Exam N10-007) by Mike Myers. This Exam Guide delivers 100 percent coverage of the exam objectives and serves as a valuable on the job reference.
****For Shipping outside the USA, shipping times for the exam study guide are delayed due to COVID-19
- Lesson 01 – Introduction to Networking
- Lesson 02 – Network Standards
- Lesson 03 – Network Communications
- Lesson 04 – Working with TCP/IP
- Lesson 05 – Network Devices
- Lesson 06 – Wide Area Networks
- Lesson 07 – Remote Access
- Lesson 08 – Network Security
- Lesson 09 – Building Highly Available and Scalable Networks
- Lesson 10 – Maintenance, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting
- Anyone who wants to pass the CompTIA Network+ N10-007 exam and gain the CompTIA certification
- Anyone seeking to start a career as a Network Technician
- Network Administrators
- System Administrators
- Helpdesk Technicians
- IT Support Technicians