CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate builds on the concepts taught in CompTIA Cloud+ Basic course. This CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate training course is part of the three course series offered to completely address the curriculum of CompTIA Cloud+ exam CV0-002. Learners successfully completing the three course series can appear for the CompTIA Cloud+ exam CV0-002 exam with confidence as they would have acquired the essential knowledge and experience to clear the exam.
This series will teach students about virtualization in the Cloud, resource allocation, and optimization. This series is vendor-neutral and covers the general technical concepts applicable to every vendor’s cloud infrastructure.
- Course 01 – Virtualization in the Cloud
- Course 02 – Resource Allocation
- Course 03 – Optimization
- Candidates are highly encouraged to take on the CompTIA Cloud+ Basic course before enrolling for this course.
- This course is the more technically advanced course than the Basic course.
- At least 24–36 months of work experience in IT networking, network storage or datacenter administration.
- Basic knowledge of common cloud service models, and common cloud deployment models.
- IT professionals working with IT vendors and enterprise customers who are interested in learning about analyzing, monitoring or protecting cloud resources and who are working with the cloud.
- Network professionals and administrators who wish to gain the knowledge, skills and abilities required of today’s systems administrators and systems engineers and those looking to acquire the CompTIA Cloud+ certification.
- Anyone who wants to improve their skills as a computer or IT technician.
- Professionals looking forward to gain proficiency in cloud computing applications and stand out as valuable members in their organizations.
Available CEUs for Course Series Completion: 5
Students can earn up to 5 CEUs for fully completing this course series. This information will be displayed on the certificate of completion.