CompTIA Cloud+ Advanced builds on the concepts taught in CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate course. This CompTIA Cloud+ Advanced training course is part of the three course series offered to completely address the curriculum of CompTIA Cloud+ exam CV0-002. Learners successfully completing the three course series can appear for the CompTIA Cloud+ exam CV0-002 exam with confidence as they would have acquired the essential knowledge and experience to clear the exam.
This course will teach students about testing, tools, security, controls, recovery, and availability. This series is vendor-neutral and covers the general technical concepts applicable to every vendor’s cloud infrastructure.
- Course 01 – Testing and Tools
- Course 02 – Security and Controls
- Course 03 – Recovery and Availability
- Candidates are highly encouraged to take on the CompTIA Cloud+ Basic and CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate course before enrolling for this course.
- This course is the more technically advanced course than the Basic and Intermediate course.
- Knowledge of common cloud deployment models (Private, Public, Hybrid) definitions
- Knowledge of cloud service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) definitions.
- IT professionals working with IT vendors and enterprise customers who are interested in learning about analyzing, monitoring or protecting cloud resources and who are working with the cloud.
- Network professionals and administrators who wish to gain the knowledge, skills and abilities required of today’s systems administrators and systems engineers and those looking to acquire the CompTIA Cloud+ certification.
- Anyone who wants to improve their skills as a computer or IT technician.
- Professionals looking forward to gain proficiency in cloud computing applications and stand out as valuable members in their organizations.
Available CEUs for Course Series Completion: 5
Students can earn up to 5 CEUs for fully completing this course series. This information will be displayed on the certificate of completion.