This CWNA – Certified Wireless Network Administrator course covers the functions and features of a Certified Wireless Network Administrator within a organization. Students will learn the fundamentals of RF signal and antenna concepts, components and measurements of RF as well as WLAN topologies. They will then learn about Wi-Fi access, IEEE 802.11, MAC architecture and WLAN architecture, troubleshooting and security, types of wireless attacks. They will also learn how to navigate site survey tools, high throughput (HT), PoE, BYOD and more.
This training helps the learner to achieve the most sought after Wi-Fi skills and knowledge which help the students to grow their careers in the field of wireless networking.
- Course 01 – Overview of Wireless Communications
- Course 02 – Fundamentals of RF
- Course 03 – Components and Measurements of RF
- Course 04 – RF Signal and Antenna Concepts
- Course 05 – IEEE 802.11
- Course 06 – Spread Spectrum Technologies
- Course 07 – WLAN Topologies
- Course 08 – Wi-Fi Access
- Course 09 – MAC Architecture
- Course 10 – WLAN Architecture
- Course 11 – WLAN Deployment
- Course 12 – Troubleshooting
- Course 13 – Security
- Course 14 – Types of Wireless Attacks
- Course 15 – Fundamentals of Site Surveys
- Course 16 – Site Survey Tools
- Course 17 – PoE
- Course 18 – High Throughput (HT)
- Course 19 – Very High Throughput (VHT)
- Course 20 – BYOD
- Good understanding of wired and wireless networking.
- Familiarity with networking protocols such as TCP/IP etc.
- Anyone seeking CWNA certification
- Anyone working as network administrators
- Anyone working as Wi-Fi support engineers
- Learners looking to increase their knowledge of wireless networking
- Learners working as wireless network design and security consultants