This instructor-led 3 day Blockchain Architecture training is for technical leaders who need to make decisions about architecture, environment, and development platforms. The Certified Blockchain Solution Architecture exam is included with class. There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is specifically designed to answer the following questions:
- What is Blockchain
- How does Blockchain work
- Types of Blockchains
- How is Blockchain different from what we have today
- What are use cases for Blockchain
- What does a Blockchain app look like
- How do I design a Blockchain app
- How do I develop a Blockchain app
- How do I test a Blockchain app
The Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Additionally, you will become a member of a community of Blockchain leaders. With certification comes monthly industry updates via email and video.
Chapter 1: What is Blockchain
Chapter 2: How Does Blockchain Work
Chapter 3: Types of Blockchains
Chapter 4: How is Blockchain Different Than What We Have Today
Chapter 5: What Does a Blockchain Application Look Like?
Chapter 6: How Do I Design a Blockchain Application?
Chapter 7: How Do I Develop a Blockchain Application?
Chapter 8: How Do I test a Blockchain Application?
Chapter 9: Use Cases for Blockchain
With this class you will receive:
- Expert Instructor through class
- Digital Course Material: View from anywhere and any device
- Digital Exam Prep Material: View from anywhere and any device
- Exam Voucher for CBSA certification at Pearson VUE: Valid for 6 months
- Class is recorded (WebEx classes only) and you have one year of access
About The Blockchain Training Alliance
Blockchain Training Alliance has a strategic global network of education and certification partners that reach virtually every continent. Accredited partners like Tech Training Academy excel in Blockchain and provide students local access to expert training content and exams.