Security for Blockchain Professionals is designed for:
Existing architects, software developers, system and network administrators who are responsible for implementing, identifying, and managing security on their Blockchain network. Also, those who are responsible for, and are required to mitigate, recognize, and resolve Blockchain security problems. Students will participate in security labs which will go in-depth into security best practices, known attack vectors, threat identification, response techniques, and much more.
Due to the in-depth focus on technical cyber-security methods, and the broad scope of this course, those with current cyber-security knowledge, Blockchain architecture, and/or experienced programmers will benefit the most from this course, including:
- Blockchain Architects
- Blockchain Developers
- Application Developers
- Blockchain System Administrators
- Network Security Architects
- Cyber Security Experts
- IT Professionals w/cyber security experience
This course also prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Security Professional exam. The exam voucher is included with class (a $300 value); exams are delivered globally at Pearson VUE.
Those who attend the Security for Blockchain Professionals course and pass the exam certification will have a demonstrated knowledge of:
- Identifying and differentiating between security threats and attacks on a Blockchain network.
- Blockchain security methods, best practices, risk mitigation, and more.
- All known (to date) cyber-attack vectors on the Blockchain.
- Performing Blockchain network security risk analysis.
- A complete understanding of Blockchain’s inherent security features and risks.
- An excellent knowledge of best security practices for Blockchain System/Network Administrators.
- Demonstrating appropriate Blockchain data safeguarding techniques.
The Certified Blockchain Security Professional (CBSP) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in Blockchain Security. For current cybersecurity professionals this exam demonstrates your knowledge in an emerging space. Additionally, you will become a member of a community of Blockchain leaders.
This On Demand video training class on Blockchain Security is for those seeking a detailed overview of Blockchain security issues, including threats, risk mitigation, node security integrity, confidentiality, best security practices, advanced Blockchain security and more.
This class is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace. You will be provided one year of access to the class and all supporting course material.
This training will give you the the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters.
- Day 1: Blockchain Security Fundamentals
- Module 1: Fundamental Blockchain Security
- Module 2: Consensus in the Blockchain
- Module 3: Advanced Blockchain Security Mechanisms
- Module 4: Smart Contract Security
- Day 2: Blockchain Security Implementations
- Module 5: Blockchain Risk Assessment
- Module 6: Basic Blockchain Security
- Module 7: Blockchain for Business
- Module 8: Securely Implementing Business Blockchains
- Day 3: Known Security Vulnerabilities and Solutions
- Module 9: Network-Level Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Module 10: System-Level Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Module 11: Smart Contract Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Module 12: Security of Alternative DLT Architectures
With this class you will receive:
- Digital Course Material: View from anywhere and any device
- Digital Exam Prep Material: View from anywhere and any device
- CBSP Exam Study Guide, CBSP Exam & Retake
- 1 Full Year of Access
- Format: Self-Paced Learning
- Related Certification: Certified Blockchain Security Professional (CBSP)
About The Blockchain Training Alliance
Blockchain Training Alliance has a strategic global network of education and certification partners that reach virtually every continent. Accredited partners like Tech Training Academy excel in Blockchain and provide students local access to expert training content and exams.