This course is designed for:
Clinicians, Universities, Hospitals, and Healthcare Executives.
As the healthcare industry faces many critical issues, healthcare professionals are turning to, and implementing Blockchain solutions to improve privacy, data integrity, cost reductions, and regulatory compliance, just to name a few. Including discussions of current and new use cases, as well as detailed coverage of the regulatory environment, this course focuses on how the Blockchain is being used to improve and resolve many of the current and future healthcare industry problems.
The Blockchain for Healthcare Professionals course reviews how Blockchain is being applied in the Healthcare industry.
Whether you are a Healthcare Business Manager, Administrator, Executive, Clinician, Insurance Manager, or anyone connected with healthcare who make decisions in the healthcare industry, this course will look at existing Blockchain solutions being implemented today, as well as providing instruction and guidance on how to apply Blockchain to your healthcare business needs and requirements.
- Blockchain 101
- History of blockchain
- Distributed ledger-private vs public
- Mining and consensus mechanisms
- Dapps and Smart Contracts
- Intro to healthcare on blockchain including Medical records FHIR, HL7
- Patient identity HIPAA and GDPR
- Value-based care and concepts (discuss outcome-based smart contracts)
- IoT, IoHT and Healthcare
- Digital Assets & Blockchain
- Value Based Care and Blockchain
- AI and Healthcare
- Supply chain and Pharmaceutical tracking
- 21CFR Part 11
- Patient Enablement and empowerment with blockchain
- Data sets
- Blockchain Opportunities
- Reviewing Projects and categories
With this class you will receive:
- Expert Instructor through class
- Digital Course Material
- Class is recorded (WebEx classes only) and you have one year of access
About The Blockchain Training Alliance
Blockchain Training Alliance has a strategic global network of education and certification partners that reach virtually every continent. Accredited partners like Tech Training Academy excel in Blockchain and provide students local access to expert training content and exams.